Regulation (EU) 2016/679
From May 25, 2018, the new regulation on the protection of personal data – Regulation (EC) 2016/679 – applies to all citizens of the European Union.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please visit our page “Contacts” to contact us or write to us directly.
Please take a closer look at this Policy before using our services.
It is important to know that:
- If you do not agree to process your Personal Information as described in the Policy, please do not provide it to us. The provision of Personal Data is voluntary, in order to use or access the Services of our Platform. Your possible refusal to provide the necessary Personal Data to use the services on our platform would be a refusal to use the relevant services or functionalities.
- In certain cases, your explicit consent to the processing of Personal Data may not be necessary if another legal basis is available, for example: compliance with the legal obligations of the Administrator; need for contract execution, etc.
- The control body for the protection of Personal Data is: Data Protection Commission.
THE ASSOCIATION or the ADMINISTRATOR: Association “Business Center – Maritza”, UIC 175761255, with headquarters and address of management: Haskovo district, Haskovo municipality, Haskovo town 6300, 150 Bulgaria Blvd. 150, fl. 3, office 322.
PERSONAL DATA: Any information relating to an individual who is identified or can be identified, directly or indirectly, by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING: This is any action or set of actions that may be performed in relation to Personal Data by automatic or other means such as collecting, recording, storing, organizing, adjusting or modifying, restoring, consulting, using, disclosing or transmitting, distributing, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying the data.
PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT: Any individual whose Personal Data is processed.
PLATFORM: Software or modules of collaborative software that serve the site www.bcentermaritza.info.
- Types of Personal Data Subjects, Categories of Processed Data, Targets of Processing, Shelf Life
- A visitor is any person who loads a page of the website on the web browser, or visits various sections and pages of the browser (whether by entering the email address directly in the browser or by referring to another website or resource).
- Categories of data that can be processed: Online identifiers stored in local cookies in the visitor’s device / browser; Location information specified by the visitor Country / city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each web site; Information on actions performed by the subject in the website; Subject preferences on specific aspects and settings of the platform’s functionality; Information about the type of browser / device used.
- Processing goals: Provide basic and ancillary functions needed for the website to function properly and fully; Counting the website’s attendance;
- Shelf life: Until the expiration of the validity of each cookie (up to 1 year from the time it is recorded), the carrier of the relevant information, or its deletion by the entity in whose device / browser it is stored.
Email addresses / Contact phone
- The e-mail addresses provided by you as participants in our events and other activities will only be used to provide additional information and opportunities for inclusion in the activity of the Association with a view to achieving sustainability and consistency.
If we process your Personal Information, you have the following rights you can exercise by sending an application to the address of the Association quoted above or by electronic mail at email@example.com or via the Contacts:
- Right of access to your personal data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data are processed for you and, if this is the case, access to personal data and information.
- Right to Personal Data Correction: If you find that the personal data we process for you are inaccurate, you may require us to correct this personal data.
- Right to delete personal data (the right to be forgotten): In certain circumstances, such as if your personal data is being processed unlawfully or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of personal data is based on consent) and there is no reason to continue processing them, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data on our part.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have doubts about the accuracy of your personal data or have objected to our legitimate purpose for processing your personal data, you may request that we limit the processing of your personal data until it is found solution.
- Right to object to processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data, you have the right to object, for reasons specific to your particular situation, against such processing.
- Right to Submit a Complaint to a Controlling Authority: You have the right to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us in the relevant control body – the Personal Data Protection Commission or the court.
IN ALL THESE CASES, YOU MAY REPRESENT THESE RIGHTS AS YOU COMPLETE THE FORM OF CONTACT US
- Provision of Personal Data to third parties
The association does not provide data to third parties except in the following cases:
- If we have a legal obligation to disclose or share data;
- If we have received consent from the relevant Data subject;
SECURITY OF DATA
For our part, we have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the protection of your Personal Data against unauthorized access or disclosure, accidental or unlawful destruction or alteration.
Information in electronic form is stored in protected data centers within the territory of the European Union. The data transfer between servers and the client / browser is encrypted via HTTPS.
IP addresses are stored for up to 1 year. IP addresses are not available to third parties under any circumstances other than the exceptions described.
Any possible future changes to this Policy will be posted on this page.